This service is for couples who would like help finding their vendors at the beginning stage of the wedding planning process. In the first month or two I will help you to shape your event by giving you decor suggestions and vendor recommendations. I send you a “To-do list” focus on the important tasks to accomplish month by month to help you and your fiancé as guidance for the rest of the planning to do it on your own.
Then two months before the wedding I’ll contact you to pick up where we you are at and guide you the rest of the planning process to finalized details. And most importantly be by your side on your rehearsal ceremony and wedding day coordinating the event making sure everything run smoothly.
Partial planning is great for couples who need a bit of help finding the right vendors and at need guidance finalizing the wedding blueprint and execute exactly how their vision is on the day of the event.
Starting price $4,500
- Provide vendor referrals for the couple (Bride and Groom) to start shaping their professional wedding team in the first two months.
- Negotiate with vendors, review contracts and clarify doubts to secure their services.
- Provide guidance and décor suggestions for the event design of the Bride and Groom’s vision during the months we work together.
- Provide a “To Do List” focus month by month in order of importance, as a guidance for you and your fiance.
- Two months away from the wedding date I’ll reach out to follow up and help you finalized last details.
- Create the wedding layout, as well as the vendor’s list and ledger with their balances and due dates of final payments to provide it the month before the wedding.
- Create the timeline of the wedding date.
- Days before the wedding date meet with Bride and/or Groom to do the walkthrough finalizing last minute details.
- Guide couple, wedding party and family member who will be involve on the rehearsal ceremony.
- Coordinate and organize the wedding day behind the scenes from the set up until the end of the wedding formalities.